Friday, June 29, 2007

Foreign Currencies Moving Higher



If you've been reading my blog for the past two weeks you would know that I've been bullish on the foreign currencies and bearish on the dollar. This week we saw all the major foreign currencies rally as the dollar falls through support.

These past two weeks have been very good for me because I am heavily long the British Pound and I have smaller long positions in the Swiss and Euro. Some of you have emailed me telling me you are long as well so I assume this week was good for you too. Let's hope it continues!

2 comments:

Gold Stock Prophet said...

Hi Kevin,

I just stumbled across your blog by chance, and I think you have some really good content.

I have a blog myself, and some of the stuff I write overlaps what you have written.

I was wondering if you wanted to crosslink our blogs so that we can each get more traffic. Email me at DannyMerkel@hotmail.com if you are interested.

http://goldstockprophet.blogspot.com/

Kevin said...

Hi Danny,

I haven't added links to my blog yet...I'll keep you in mind.